The Russian edition of Forbes has released its first set of “30 under 30” profiles naming the most promising young Russians in 10 categories from sports to public service. The winners were selected from a pool of 100 nominees by Forbes staff and a council of experts. Among the most prominent awardees were the following young Russians:
- Entrepreneurship: Anna Belova (Devar), Georgy Solovyov (Skyeng), Oleg Kivokurtsev (Promobot)
- Music and film: music video producer Alina Pyazok, film director Kantemir Balagov, singer Monetochka (Yelizaveta Gyrdymova)
- Art: classical pianist Daniil Trifonov, artist Aslan Gaisumov, director Alexander Molochnikov
- New media: online video editor Tatiana Mingalimova, blogger and TV host Nastya Ivleyeva, blogger and TV host Maria Komandnaya
- Sports and cybersports: soccer player Alexander Golovin, hockey player Kirill Kaprizov, gamer Roman “Ramzes666” Kushnarev
Unlike its analogous English-language rating, Forbes’s Russian-language “30 under 30” feature does not include information about the income of its awardees.